The Future Of Offshore | Profile
T: +44 (0)1481 721374
Philip is responsible for a team that establishes, administers and manages a variety of offshore structures, working with clients from a wide range of jurisdictions. He also heads the firm’s Investment Review Committee, which reviews the appointment and performance of managers of quoted investment portfolios within the various fiduciary teams.
Philip sits on the board of several companies, involved in the acquisition, investment and development of both commercial and residential property interests.
Born and educated in Guernsey, Philip has worked in the trust industry since 1994. He joined Saffery Champness in 2010, having previously worked in leading bank-owned trust companies.
Philip was included on the Trustees, Guernsey category in the CityWealth Leaders List 2018.
Additionally, Philip has contributed to the following:
- Philanthropy Impact Magazine (Iss. 12, Special Edition: June 2016) The role of advisers guiding investors who want to make the world a better place – Joint article with Lisa Vizia
- BL Wealth Edition (June 2016) – Impact Investing
- STEP Journal (October 2015 – Good returns: Philanthropic approach to investment – a joint article with Lisa Vizia
- Professional Wealth Management (June 2015) – Guernsey’s international outlook reaps rewards
- Wealth Briefing (October 2013) – Mid wealthy feel the squeeze on luxury assets – a joint article with Lisa Vizia
Philip is also on the board of the Guernsey office Fund Management Company.
- Investments in marketable securities.
- Commercial and residential real estate investment and development.
- Private Trust Companies.
- Multi-family office services.
- Impact investing including social, ethical and environmental investments.
- Middle Eastern and Russian client related structures.
A family man with a young son and daughter, Philip enjoys skiing and golf, when time permits.